The team at Meyer Wilson is excited to announce that partners David Meyer and Matt Wilson have both been recognized by Best Lawyers. They’ve earned the following recognitions for demonstrating excellence in their respective areas of practice:
- David Meyer was awarded “Lawyer of the Year” in Professional Malpractice and Class Actions in his location
- Matt Wilson received 2024 Best Lawyers in America®, Class Actions and Mass Tort
This marks the fifth year that David Meyer has earned the “Lawyer of the Year” honor by Best Lawyers, one of the oldest and most prestigious legal ranking publications.
How Best Lawyers Selects Honorees
Our legal team is proud of this recognition, as earning the Best Lawyers’ Lawyer of the Year honor is no small feat. There is an exhaustive selection process that all honorees must undergo before being recognized. This process involves the following methodology:
- Nomination: The first step in the selection process is nomination. Attorneys are prohibited from nominating themselves, so another firm or party must submit a nomination for them to be considered for recognition.
- Peer review: Once a nomination has been submitted, other attorneys who have already been recognized by Best Lawyers are asked for feedback regarding the nominee’s work in their field.
- Voter analysis: Once peer review data has been collected, independent voters review the results and provide their feedback. Their input ultimately decides who is recognized for their hard work and professional ability.
- Eligibility validation: Next, Best Lawyers confirms that the nominee is in good standing with their local bar association. Once this step is completed, those who have earned the Lawyer of the Year honor or another award are announced.
- Publication: Finally, honorees are announced in Best Lawyers’ publication. Receiving recognition is a testament to the attorney’s status as a leader in their field and a well-respected advocate among their peers.
We Have Recovered Over
$350 Million for Our Clients Nationwide.
Celebrating Years of Committed Advocacy
Behind every Best Lawyers’ recognition, there are years of dedicated representation, hard work, and commitment to client success. At Meyer Wilson, we’re thrilled to share the awards and accolades, but we also believe it’s important to show the public how our firm has arrived at where it is today.
The following achievements and pieces of our firm’s history will make it clear why our 2024 Lawyer of the Year award is well-earned:
- Experience: While our firm was established in 1998, our team of skilled representatives boasts over 75 years of combined experience.
- Results: We’ve recovered over $350,000,000 in case results for our clients. If earning the 2024 Lawyer of the Year honor from Best Lawyers isn’t a testament to our dedication to effective advocacy, then our impressive recovery total is.
- Client satisfaction: Over the years, our team has represented thousands of clients. Whenever we take on a case, we pour all of our time and energy into getting the desired results. We truly care about our client’s outcomes, and it shows when you read about our recent client successes.
Looking Forward to Many More Years of Advocacy and Recognition
Earning the 2024 Lawyer of the Year honor from Best Lawyers is just the beginning of our firm’s story. At Meyer Wilson, we’re incredibly pleased with the recognition we’ve received but are primarily focused on the excellent representation we can provide in the future.
We look forward to many more years of advocacy and are confident that our efforts will not go unnoticed. If you or a loved one has suffered losses or injuries from an investment scam, broker negligence, or another incident, our team is eager to help you recover. Contact us today to learn more about our team and the legal services we provide.
Recovering Losses Caused by Investment Misconduct.