If you have a securities litigation case in Ohio, you need an attorney with experience handling this legal matter. Securities litigation is a complex area of law with many nuances you will have to carefully navigate as a claimant. At the law firm of Meyer Wilson, we have the experience in securities litigation you need for a strong claim to damages. No matter what type of investment fraud scheme caused your losses, we can help you stand up for your rights. Contact us now to consult with an attorney.
Why Choose Our Securities Litigators?
- The sole focus of our five lawyers and support team is investor claims and class/mass action lawsuits. We have represented over 800 investors.
- The lawyers at our firm are selective about the cases they accept. We understand securities litigation requires undivided attorney attention.
- The securities litigators at Meyer Wilson have over 20 years of experience handling investor claims lawsuits nationwide.
- The case results we have secured for past clients showcase our ability to maximize compensatory awards. Our clients have received over $350 million in total.
- The services we provide will come at no upfront costs to you or your family. You will only pay if and when we secure compensation for your losses.
We Have Recovered Over
$350 Million for Our Clients Nationwide.
When to Hire an Attorney From Meyer Wilson
Most securities litigation cases take the form of class action lawsuits. These are large and complicated lawsuits with multiple plaintiffs. These cases deal with delicate financial matters, along with potential risks to plaintiffs’ reputations. At Meyer Wilson, we know how to handle these cases with care, delicacy, and respect. We can protect our clients’ confidentiality and reduce the odds of adverse risks while taking on powerful defendants such as Ohio brokerage firms. We also work hard to maximize the financial returns for our clients during securities litigation.
Things to Know About Securities Litigation in Ohio
Securities litigation is a way to reimburse victims for losses from investment fraud. It is a civil claims process in which one or multiple plaintiffs strive to hold a defendant responsible for their economic losses. Securities or investment fraud can refer to stockbroker misconduct, misrepresentation of material facts, churning, unauthorized trading, insider trading, deceit or outright theft. If any type of investment fraud leads to financial losses for the victim, he or she may benefit from securities litigation.
Our lawyers are nationwide leaders in investment fraud cases.
Statute of Limitations on Securities Litigation
Ohio has specific time limits restricting how long you or your lawyer have to file your claim. If you wish to bring an individual lawsuit or join a class action, you must do so within the statute of limitations or you could lose the right to file. Consult with a lawyer from Meyer Wilson to learn about your specific claim.
We Are The firm other lawyers
call for support.
Contact an Ohio Securities Litigator Today
The attorneys at Meyer Wilson are ready to help you with securities litigation in Ohio. We have successfully defended claims involving all applicable federal and state securities statutes. No matter what the specifics of your exact case, we are confident we can help. Start your pursuit of financial recovery with a free consultation at our local law office.
Recovering Losses Caused by Investment Misconduct.